A blog about fashion for your feet, your butt or whatever else we feel like talking about.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Heelys!

My 9 year old son has a pair of Heelys shoes and I have to say, these things are the best thing since sliced bread. Not just for kids, but for parents too!

Here's a great example: Having my son in an airport has always been a somewhat frustrating experience. Worrying about him keeping up while trying to make the flight has been an issue more than once. Of course, I understand that his little legs are shorter and it's tough for him to keep up with his 6'1" Dad trying to make the flight.

Enter his new pair of Heelys. He loves them, and after one day in the airport, I loved them too. He would hold my hand and skate, so I basically pulled him along. He loved it and had more fun than he's ever had in an airport. And I had fun too.

Heely's aren't just cool. They can be a parent's best friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home